Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Week of Student Teaching

This week has been great! I am starting to plan for my first lesson, which will be to 2nd graders. I think I am going to learn a lot about how to make a dollar stretch over a lot of kids. On that note...I am looking for donations! Anything you can dig up from your home or work office will do. So, clean out your cabinets and send me your

  • old oatmeal cylinders
  • paper grocery bags
  • scrap yarn
  • beads
  • craft paint
  • gently used brushes
  • paper (recycle too!)
  • magazines
  • glue sticks
  • school white glue
  • old kitchen aprons
  • shop towels (lightly used, please)
  • and anything else that could be recycled into cool art! If in doubt, DONATE IT to an art student!

You may call me or email me if you have a donation and I will come pick it up.

Thanks Ya'll. More updates to come on my journey to being a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment